Welcome to the Warrior Resource Centre!
**Use Ctrl or Command + F” on your keyboard to search keywords for quick browsing**
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send me an email or DM
· Eco-friendly Shopping and Links
– Searching for waste free and sustainable products to buy to make your life eco-friendlier? The Eco Warrior is an online hub where you can find inspiration and purchase easy alternatives to reduce your waste and live a more sustainable lifestyle with FREE carbon neutral delivery worldwide for orders over $50!
– Changing the way we consume today for a more sustainable tomorrow. Zero Waste Store is a trusted platform for sustainable brands, and a community of individuals making a positive impact on our planet. Their vision is to make the greenest choice the most convenient option every time for the everyday consumer so that a sustainable lifestyle can be accessible for everyone.
– Learn to manage feelings and thoughts with the lifelong skill of everyday mindfulness, any time of the day. Headspace has a wide variety of teachers, music and soundscapes that not only guide you in meditation, but to help you sleep, move your body, focus/study, wake up feeling refreshed and grounded and so much more!
à Click here to start your FREE 30-day trial with Headspace.
– Want to learn how to save lives? HSF has a variety of courses and programs teaching first aid and CPR to assist children and adults for both beginners and advanced practitioners. They are currently offering virtual options as well.
– HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service. They plan, prep, shop, and deliver fresh ingredients straight to your door. All that’s left for you to do is cook. So, sit back, relax, and let HelloFresh take care of the time-old question of “What’s for dinner?”
à Click here to use my $90 OFF promo code link to get you started!
– Not sure where to turn? It’s okay, they’re here to help you.
Help Ahead is the centralized phone line to access child, youth and family mental health and well-being resources in Toronto. They are experienced, friendly, and just a call away. 1-866-585-6486
– The “On Purpose” podcast remains the #1 HEALTH PODCAST IN THE WORLD! Jay Shetty’s purpose is to make wisdom go viral. This podcast brings fascinating conversations with some of the most insightful people in the world straight to viewers all over the world. Listen on anywhere you get your podcasts. Live life today On Purpose!
– A non-profit organization committed to clinical practice, education, and research, providing expert, whole-person care to everyone who needs healing. When you are looking for health related answers, the Mayo Clinic is one of the most trusted resources to get them! They have a vast amount of health information on different diseases and conditions researched and developed by experts in their fields.
· Mental Health Hotlines/Phone lines & Links
o Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention Crisis Centres: www.suicideprevention.ca/need-help/
o Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: https://www.camh.ca/en/driving-change/about-camh/contact-camh
o Distress Centre 24hour support:
o Ontario Lifeline:
o The Lifeline Canada:
o Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
o Mental Health Crisis Line: 1-866-996-0991
o National Eating Disorder Association: 1-800-931-2237
o National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255
o Ontario Distress/Crisis Line: TEXT 741741
o Ontario Mental Health Helpline: 1-866-531-2600
o Ottawa Crisis Line: 1-800-363-0971
o Toronto Distress Line: 1-416-408-4357
o Therapy Route – Helplines from around the world
– Recovering from a mental health challenge is an ongoing journey. Residents of Ontario, Canada can call “211” to find community health programs and services, helplines for specialized information or challenges, crisis services and distress centres, support groups, family services, housing help centres, caregivers support, programs, senior programs, food banks and meal programs and MORE.
à Click here to visit their blog or chat with a live representative to get started.
– Residents of Ontario can check out education sessions and health news topics such as health promotion, immunizations, and emergency preparedness, as well as the data and analysis in the province’s health sector related to injuries, health behaviours, infectious diseases, and a ton more!
– Located in Orlando, Florida, The Orlando Recovery Center has many programs, online resources, and blog articles tailored to assisting those battling addictions to drugs and alcohol. Becoming more self-aware is one of the goals and benefits of addiction treatment and meditation alike. To find more information, check out this comprehensive guide highlighting the benefits of meditation for someone going through the recovery process, along with some tips for beginners, and more.
– The PHAC strives to empower Canadians to improve their health through activities focused on preventing disease and injuries, promoting good physical and mental health, and providing information to support informed decision making. It values scientific excellence and provides national leadership in response to public health threats.
· Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
– A free, confidential telephone service you can call to get health advice or general health information from a Registered Nurse. That means quick, easy access to a qualified health professional, who can assess you r symptoms and help you decide your best first step.
à Click here for more health information in Ontario.
– Trying to get work or studying done (especially at home) with a ton of distractions around you? The Tomato Timer aka. The Pomodoro Technique can help keep you focused on your tasks and stay productive so you can get a large amount of work done in small windows of time.
– Residents of Toronto, Ontario can find a large variety of healthy living information regarding local health programs and clinics, have a live chat with a health professional, latest health news, and so much more.
*Know an online or local resource that should be added?
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org Or DM on IG @thoughts.of.a.lady.warrior